2022 Kid's Kamp (RSU 22 Residents only)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Kid’s Kamp provides participants entering grades 1-6 a safe and fun alternative to day care. (All Winterport, Frankfort and Newburgh residents should call the office at 862-6451 to register.)
This program requires a $50.00 deposit per week/per child registered due at registration. This deposit is non refundable should you withdraw from the program.
A program handbook will be emailed to each household with program policies and operational information before the first week of camp for review.
There are only 35 spots per week so sign up early!
Registration deadline: June 20, 2022
NO Kid's Kamp on Monday, July 4th
- Kid’s Kamp is located at the Reeds Brook Middle School. Drop off and pick up will be out back at the gym entrance.
- Camp Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Any child picked up later than 5:30pm will be assessed a $10.00 late fee for every fifteen minutes or fraction thereof.
What to Bring
- Bag lunch, snacks and a water bottle
- Electronics will be allowed for free time
- $170.00 (RSU 22 Resident) per week *Newburgh, Winterport, and Frankfort residents please contact the office to register.
- Maximum campers per week is 35!
- Sign up early, camp will fill fast!
- A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is due for each registered week per child.
Summer Program Grade Information
- Registration availability for this program is based upon the grade the student will be entering in the fall of 2022.
- If you are registering for this program before June 1, and are creating a new household account, please use the current school year grade (2021-2022) as the software will update all students grades automatically on June 1, 2022.
- If you are registering for this program on or after June 1, and are creating a new household account, please use the school grade the student will be entering in the fall of 2022.
- The software will not allow changes to the grade in the household after the initial entry when establishing the account. If you have any issues please contact the Recreation Department at 207-862-6451, during normal business hours.
Additional Forms and Files: